BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My halos/angel eyes are dying (just the ones on the high beam the ones on the low beam seem to be fine) and I wanted to replace all of them. I do not want to pay a lot of money for these ($150 is my max), but I do not want any cheap kinds that will only last me like one month. So where can I find some? If anyone has a link or a website, if they would be kind enough to post it here I would appericate it!

Thanks in advance!
:beerchug:

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
I have Khoalty Angel Eyes on mine and love em.

Super bright and have lasted. I did have issues at one point and they replaced them. So great warranty if needed.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have Khoalty Angel Eyes on mine and love em.

Super bright and have lasted. I did have issues at one point and they replaced them. So great warranty if needed.
Thats really nice! It is also in my price range. How long have you had em?

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
4 years.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have Umnitza Orion V2 (just rings and wiring harness; you'll need to e-mail them for the little white control boxes) I've been trying to sell for a loooooong time. They're for pre-facelift projectors, though... not sure if that will work for you. PM me for a price.
I do have projectors retrofitted in my vehicle, though my car's body is post-facelift. Not sure if it work for me.

WOW! That's quite long. I've only had mine for about 1.2 years, and its been dying since couple months ago. Quite annoying.

·
Site Sponsor
5,144 Posts
Stay tuned, new pricing and 50% greater light output from our Orion V2, Orion Lite, and Orion V4 coming very very very soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts