BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
blubb blubb blubb
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to order all my BMW OEM parts from Pacific BMW. I just called to order some more, but they don't really do mail order any more. Except for a few specific things. Where do you guys like to order parts from?

I guess I haven't ordered anything in a year or so. Pacific BMW used to charge something like 10-20% below MSRP on parts. My local dealer charges 10-20% above MSRP. It's a pretty big difference. So I'd like to find another place that does some parts discounting. Although I've been out of the loop for a little while. For all I know, no one discounts any more. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

·
blubb blubb blubb
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I was trying to remember that name of the east coast place that I recall people ordering from and while back... and it came to me: Circle BMW. So I just called and, sure enough, they do mail orders. And I just placed my order. :)

OK, call off the search party. :eeps:

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,358 Posts
JonW said:
So I was trying to remember that name of the east coast place that I recall people ordering from and while back... and it came to me: Circle BMW. So I just called and, sure enough, they do mail orders. And I just placed my order. :)

OK, call off the search party. :eeps:
Wow, a self intervention.:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Pacific BMW - NOT!

Just for info Pacific BMW does do mail order, HOWEVER their basic shipping charge is almost $18.00 for UPS Ground even if it is less than a pound:thumbdwn: . It seems to me with a fee like that they have no interest in doing mail order.
Cheers,
Jeff

·
blubb blubb blubb
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jbblack said:
Just for info Pacific BMW does do mail order, HOWEVER their basic shipping charge is almost $18.00 for UPS Ground even if it is less than a pound:thumbdwn: . It seems to me with a fee like that they have no interest in doing mail order.
Cheers,
Jeff
Interesting. I used to order parts from them all the time. Yeah, maybe the shipping charges were high (I don't really remember) but I was always ordering a lot of stuff at once. And even with the shipping, it still came out to be way cheaper than my local dealer. So I never complained.

·
blubb blubb blubb
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
firehire said:
Wow, a self intervention.:rofl::rofl:
:rofl: :p

I've become a little bit of a track junkie. I need intervention, self help, a 12 step program and all that if I want to kick the habit. :bigpimp:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Funny I called Pacific BMW a couple months back, around Xmas time 05, and they refused to order any parts and said they stopped doing it completly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts