BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

where's waldo?

1306 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  sdg1871
just thought this was a good shot of my 550i with the dinan suspension and the front reflector deletes.

also my attack dog is guarding.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Do you notice much of a drop with the dinan susp ?

I'm trying to decide between Dinan and ACS and would like a noticeable drop.
How does the ride compare to stock?
its very much improved on stock, i notice no bottoming out, and theres really nothing that would stop me from doing this mod. car feels much more planted now, and it's a pretty cheap mod if you can find the right guy to do the labor. as far as drop height, it's so slight but you know it looks different. i think subtle is best

anyone see my dog?
I saw something resembling a large cat, but there was no dog in sight....

:dunno:

:bigpimp:
its very much improved on stock, i notice no bottoming out, and theres really nothing that would stop me from doing this mod. car feels much more planted now, and it's a pretty cheap mod if you can find the right guy to do the labor. as far as drop height, it's so slight but you know it looks different. i think subtle is best

anyone see my dog?
I'd rather take on a German Shepard or Doberman than one of those nasty critters. They're as bad as a bull dog, once they clamp on your toe even if you kill them they're still locked on! :p:rofl:
yep...very cute pup riding shotgun on the center arm rest...
my protection trained GSD also seeks out the same spot -
he likes to scope out what we are approaching - bonding thing...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=306904&d=1325563099
thats a little more manly than my toy pet. reminds me, need to talk to you about potentially adding a GSD to the family.
yep...very cute pup riding shotgun on the center arm rest...
my protection trained GSD also seeks out the same spot -
he likes to scope out what we are approaching - bonding thing...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=306904&d=1325563099
manly?...maybe...hmmmm, but the little guys are often bravehearts - IMO all dogs are cool...K9s (usually GSDs) have always been apart of my life. BTW NYC can be a great place to have a GSD. We maintained an apartment at 58TH and Park a few years ago. My former GSD and I did the park thing AM and PM, and went shopping at Bloomies and Barney's together - always got great service! - although we were usually left to ride the elevators alone...HA HA! BTW - although my dog was a sweetheart, he was also a very capable protection dog - saved my life one night at Christmas time when I was cutting across the park at 72ND street and got lost, and was attacked by 3 dangerous types.....another story....but I am here to tell it!

GSDs are incredibly smart, possess complex personalities, and are surprisingly adaptable.
Adding a GSD to the family is a big deal, it can work surprisingly well in NYC but requires special effort. Happy to help, if I can.....
thats a little more manly than my toy pet. reminds me, need to talk to you about potentially adding a GSD to the family.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.