BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Which one for auto-x?

• E46 328Ci

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • E39 M5

Votes: 11 78.6%

Which car should I drive at auto-x tomorrow?

906 Views 14 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  nate
I have two choices...

my car, and a borrowed car :p
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
I'm having a tough time, I kinda need to kill my tires, but an M5 is an M5 :dunno:
I wanted to vote for the 330Cic but you didn't list it
That wasn't offered, nor do I want to drive it :p
Alan F said:
I wanted to vote for the 330Cic but you didn't list it
In that case take the 328 . . . we've already discussed tonight how it is THE BEST BMW ;) ;) ;)
nate328Ci said:

That wasn't offered, nor do I want to drive it :p
I voted M5. Give your car a break. You must take...the M5. You must take...the M5. :bigpimp:
You speak the truth! :thumbup: :p
Alan F said:

In that case take the 328 . . . we've already discussed tonight how it is THE BEST BMW ;) ;) ;)
:eek: :eek: :eek:

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

nate328Ci said:

You speak the truth! :thumbup: :p
What a piece of crap! :eek:

:flipoff:
atyclb said:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

I voted M5.

I'm curious as to what your impressions would be in terms of comparison/contrast E46 vs. E39 in an AutoX setting.

While the M5 certainly would swallow your 328 whole in a straight line, I can't help but wonder if the E46 might have the advantage at AutoX.

I'd love to hear how that plays out.

M5!
I voted m5 simply because, It is an m5. bottom line.
The M5 kills it

I only lost to one Miata in the stock SCCA classes last time I drove it. Big car, but it doesn't feel as big as you would think. Plus, it is fast as hell.
Plaz said:
I voted M5.

I'm curious as to what your impressions would be in terms of comparison/contrast E46 vs. E39 in an AutoX setting.

While the M5 certainly would swallow your 328 whole in a straight line, I can't help but wonder if the E46 might have the advantage at AutoX.

I'd love to hear how that plays out.

M5!
This is why:

Oh, and 275 rear tires don't hurt, either. :D
nate328Ci said:

The M5 kills it
:p

I could use a higher slip %, I think. The E46 M3s keep perfect rear traction the whole time :p
Mystikal said:

This is why:

Oh, and 275 rear tires don't hurt, either. :D
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.