Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I had an awesome time this past bimmerfest! I'm definitely going again! But I'd like to do some planning this time. Which hotels are popular for the bimmerfest crew? Last bimmerfest I had to stay in a hotel in Ventura.....BORING! Looking to mingle with you guys this year and looking to see where the party is! Thanks!

·
Registered
27,273 Posts
Hey! I had an awesome time this past bimmerfest! I'm definitely going again! But I'd like to do some planning this time. Which hotels are popular for the bimmerfest crew? Last bimmerfest I had to stay in a hotel in Ventura.....BORING! Looking to mingle with you guys this year and looking to see where the party is! Thanks!
Ramada, room 119, ask for the Captain :thumbup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ramada, room 119, ask for the Captain :thumbup:
HAHAHA! Awesome! I looked at their availability, but all they had were rooms with one bed, which sucks because I plan on sharing a room with a friend......it would be a lil awkward. :rofl:

So room 119? I'm getting the feeling that this is a traditional thing? Sounds like evil things go on in that room. :D

Alright, any other suggestions for hotels near b-fest? I noticed the Sandman INN and Parkside INN. Are those b-fest friendly spots? All suggestions welcomed. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
agreed...try to get a room @ the Ramada if you can (make your friend bring a sleeping bag :p ). Come May 5th weekend, it seems like Ramada is going to be filled with pretty much all B-fest people.

I stayed @ the Sandman Inn for the '04 Bimmerfest. It was alright if you're just looking for a place to sleep (if you're OCD, you probably wouldn't like it). However the Sandman is one of the closest motels to the Fairgrounds (less than a mile): 2 turns and you're there.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If I were to change my plans from the Ramada at this point, I would stay as close to downtown / State Street as possible...That's where all the Cinco de Mayo action will be. The Ramada is not very close to that...guess I'll be calling a cab

·
///Monster Energy!
377 Posts
2 turns and you're there.
:tsk: Sorry, but it's actually 4 turns...left out of the parking lot. Right on Hope, Left on that long road that I can never remember the name of and then a Left into the fairgrounds.

Sorry, I just had to point that out:D

·
call me darkcloud
42,920 Posts
Should I even ask why? :eeps:
do a search using SWISS, piss(ed) and teh_jev and you'll get your answers. I've got 119 booked again for this year however there are massive room parties that will be going on. Being 5 May, most likely we'll go and raid State St and then just have afterparties (minus the old geezers who have to sleep early) back at the hotel. I'm pretty sure management isn't going to be happy with us. Hopefully though the douchenozzles that broke stuff last year won't show up.

·
Old Timer
750 Posts
I'd tell you where I'm staying, but I don't want 100 other bimmer freaks bothering me during my quiet weekend getaway...with a short stop at bfest ;)

·
A Really Crazy Car Girl
147 Posts
Just about all of the tdf and a bunch of bfc people are staying at the motel 6 on state street. I believe they are sold out tho.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts