BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I purchased this car because it was #5/250 built in 1991. It has M-Technic on the door and all leather inside with pink/blue strips in the seats and door panels. Has different rims than stock and appears to have a lower ride than stock and a straight 6 engine.

Having a hard time finding specific info on the M-Technic but read that is was a special built car and not just a 325 with a body kit. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
9 Posts
US spec 91 BMW M Technic's (not white/black appearance packages) came in brilliant rot, sterling silver and macao blau only. The 771 m tech package includes m tech2 bodykit, 15" BBS wheels, m technic suspension, shadowline, m tech door sills, leather door cards, pulls and map pockets, leather center consoles, handbrake and ashtray, leather trunklid liner, M technic cloth centers, LSD, front/rear M Technic badges. The leather trimmed items are trimmed by hand and feature the autograph of the worker who did the work behind the center console. These items may seem trivial but they are very rare items especially here in the US and most are NLA or soon will be. It is at heart, still a 325iC albeit with a rare special package.

check out e30ic.com and r3vlimited.com

·
Registered
2022 M3
4,237 Posts
So you really have an E30 325iC. But with the limited edition M package. That is a special car! :thumbup:

Unfortunately, the BBS wheels have been replaced by ordinary style 10 wheels.

Would love to see more photos!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bought the car a couple weeks ago so still trying to figure out what I have.

It is Macao Blau and has all the features that reelizmpro listed below.

It has a inline 6 engine and 5 speed manual tranny.

I'm in the Midwest so sun hasn't been out to get good pict's yet but here is what I have.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.