BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I recently posted a threD on which would be the best HID projectors with halos built in. After looking around I'm gonna get some projector46s but I can't decide between the DDM Tuning version, the JLeviSW version, or the Umnitza version. I want realllllly bright halos. DDMs ultra DDE HD look bright but the LEDs at JLevi look bright to just not as bright as DDMs. And I've heard lots of good stuf about Orion v2 but the pictures dont look all that bright...PLEASE HELP!

·
Cross Drilled Huh?
145 Posts
I have the Orion Lite ae's and they can be seen during the day - really bright IMO and the remote options they have are pretty sweet. However, I don't think the LITE's are built as well as the V2's...but Umnitza is pretty darn good as far as getting what you pay for...install is a breeze and they make my car look 10 years younger - but I'm sure you can say this about any P46 setup...I just happened to go with Umnitza

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are they very visible during the day? Bright?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.