Bimmerfest BMW banner

Which type of woman is your girlfriend/wife?

• INTERNET woman: Woman of difficult access.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SERVER woman: Always busy when you need her.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • WINDOWS woman: Everyone knows that she can't do a thing right, but no one can live without her.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • EXCEL woman: They say she can do a lot of things but you mostly use her for your four basic needs

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • DOS woman: Everyone had her at least once, but no one wants her anymore

• SCREENSAVER woman: She is not worth for anything, but at least she is fun!

• RAM woman: She forgets everything you say when you disconnect her

• MULTIMEDIA woman: She makes horrible things look beautiful

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • USER woman: She screws up everything she does and she always asks for more than she needs

• E-MAIL woman:  Every ten things she says, eight are BULL ship

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm sick of the stupid chicks.... that used to be fun because atleast they were hot.

The next women I want needs to be educated and can live on her own without me supporting all the weight.

And she has to be HAPPY all the time but not slutty (if i can use that word).

I don't want her hanging out with guy friends every other day and likes to stay home when I'm home (not all the time but companionship)

Oh yeah equal share of cleaning, cooking, and etc. :D

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rufus330Ci said:
I'm sick of the stupid chicks.... that used to be fun because atleast they were hot.

The next women I want needs to be educated and can live on her own without me supporting all the weight.

And she has to be HAPPY all the time but not slutty (if i can use that word).

I don't want her hanging out with guy friends every other day and likes to stay home when I'm home (not all the time but companionship)

Oh yeah equal share of cleaning, cooking, and etc. :D
My apologies to you, I married this "last of her breed" woman on earth 12 years ago :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
HAHAHA I believe you Rip....... I'm 22 and all the women around me are all about "multiple partners/cheating".

Someone find me a church girl ;)

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, in the 80's, 9 out of 10 women I dated for longer than one night ( :bigpimp: ) always ended up cheating on me...I believe I "trusted" people too much, but then came along my wife...no jealously between us, its weird never having to worry about her, and she of me....Take your time, the "best" one will come about. If you go searching for her, you'll never find her...

·
5,820 Posts
Ripsnort said:
Well, in the 80's, 9 out of 10 women I dated for longer than one night ( :bigpimp: ) always ended up cheating on me...I believe I "trusted" people too much, but then came along my wife...no jealously between us, its weird never having to worry about her, and she of me....Take your time, the "best" one will come about. If you go searching for her, you'll never find her...
Maybe at the time you met your wife you were ready and up until then were attracting exactly what you were looking for.

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
johnlew said:

Maybe at the time you met your wife you were ready and up until then were attracting exactly what you were looking for.
Actually, I lived with 3 different women before I met my wife, 2 of which I proposed marriage too, but got cold feet after I had lived with them! I don't care what anyone says, live with the one you want to marry before you marry, you'll possibly save yourself a divorce if not a empty bank account.

(FYI:Only married once, for life. :) )

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
Ripsnort said:

Actually, I lived with 3 different women before I met my wife, 2 of which I proposed marriage too, but got cold feet after I had lived with them! I don't care what anyone says, live with the one you want to marry before you marry, you'll possibly save yourself a divorce if not a empty bank account.

Statistics would not agree with you nor would I (I wont preach my values on anyone). But you know what who cares, congrats on finding a good woman. I love mine to death, she is perfect for me in every way, and 100% trustworthy. So I salute you. Anyone as fortunate as me to have a good woman, must join me as being one of the luckiest men on the planet.

Even though she can be thick headed at times :D

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ripsnort said:

Cold feet 2 times? Wow. But I have to agree with Rip on this one. Living together before getting married is a very good idea.

20,210 Posts
Ripsnort said:

If thats what is holding you back, thats fine. No worries. Better be a good crystal ball reader. ;)
Really, just be willing to work through anything and realize that Divorce is ABSOLUTELY NOT AN OPTION.

If more people really went into marriage thinking that way we'd be much better off.

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MOE said:

Cold feet 2 times? Wow. But I have to agree with Rip on this one. Living together before getting married is a very good idea.
Yeah, the first one I came home to find her in bed with another guy...cold feet...the 2nd one I came home to find her giving a guy a BJ for some cocaine...again cold feet. ;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts