BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still trying to figure out which Verizon phones in the US work with BMW Office. On bmwusa.com, they list no phones that work with Office from Verizon, which I assume is incorrect. If you have Verizon and got Office to work, please let us know what phone you have.

Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
21 Posts
We were told at the PCD that almost none work. It is designed for the European market. He mentioned two that seemed to work and they were nothing special Nokia and Sony Ericson.

·
Registered
181 Posts
It is my understanding that any Blackberry that supports the Bluetooth MAP profile will work. To see if your blackberry supports this go to "Options" -> Bluetooth -> "Bluetooth Options". If it does not you should be able to upgrade the phones OS to a newer version that includes it.

·
Registered
2021 X5M
1,729 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have both a Torch and Bold 9700. They both have MAP Support but that might be because I updated the software on my Bold with latest 6.0 Beta build. AT&T does not have a version 6 on it's web site but the versions are easy to find and easy to upgrade on the Blackberry Forums.

-CR

·
WTB - your E39 M5
6,216 Posts
9630 doesnt work. Droid x doesnt work

the BB is 5.0 but and old tour

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
9630 doesnt work. Droid x doesnt work

the BB is 5.0 but and old tour
I have a Droid X.
What bluetooth functionality can I expect?

I'm still choosing what options I want, and will probably go without NAV.

·
WTB - your E39 M5
6,216 Posts
I have a Droid X.
What bluetooth functionality can I expect?

I'm still choosing what options I want, and will probably go without NAV.
get the nav. any new bmw w/o the idrive is lacking. Its a must, perhaps why BMW prices it so high. Its not only the navigation that you use; using the radio, cd, telephone, etc. so much cleaner and more nice on the idrive screen.

only expect the telephone part of bluetooth to work. No office support FTL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts