BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a silver 330i. In the past I have used Meguiars and Mothers products which have given me excellent results. I have friends who use Zaino and Zymol and they both think these are the end all to waxes. If this is true then fine I will use them. I wanted to know about these waxes plus if any one has used Klasse, Malms or anything else worth trying. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

·
Car Junkie
3,390 Posts
Ah, the great detailing product debate. :) Let it begin!

You're going to get about a million and a half replies, saying about two million different things. I personally swear by Zaino, and I've done so for the past three years. I also use Meguiar's for cars other than my own, in order to control the expense and time investment of buying Zaino.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Jetfire said:
Ah, the great detailing product debate. :) Let it begin!

You're going to get about a million and a half replies, saying about two million different things. I personally swear by Zaino, and I've done so for the past three years. I also use Meguiar's for cars other than my own, in order to control the expense and time investment of buying Zaino.
Dave will chime in with "Turtle Wax" :D

·
non sequitur
888 Posts
I like pinnacle souveran, since it tastes the best.

But when I'm not using wax as an ice cream topping, I prefer Zaino. Extreme shine and slick feel that lasts and lasts. Even when my car is dirty, it's shinier than most others. Only have 3 coats and it's lasted about a year so far and still feels and looks nicer than anything else I have tried. The real kicker is that it still feels slick after all this time. The only problem with Zaino is that it has a very flat shine--it doesn't have the depth of a carnauba. But who cares when all I need to do is wax once a year. :lmao:

·
Car Junkie
3,390 Posts
That's another thing I don't believe in, those car dusters. I used one for a while and swore I was causing swirl marks. I will admit, though, it came in very handy while touring some local vineyards. Dirt road + black car = grey car.

·
5,820 Posts
Jetfire said:
That's another thing I don't believe in, those car dusters. I used one for a while and swore I was causing swirl marks. I will admit, though, it came in very handy while touring some local vineyards. Dirt road + black car = grey car.
I love mine, but on silver, who cares?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.