BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

white chrome line near windows on 3 20d??

2792 2
I see in all of the pictures just 3 30i has that white chrome lines on the circumference of side windows. I think that they are very cool. but I didnt see any pictures of these on any of 3 20d. I guess they are not on them. I also looked at the pdf of german site and it says it is standard on 3 30 and not on 3 20d.. :cry: do you think i can add this to my new order for 3 20d ? maybe as an option? or else is this an easy thing to do to install after I get the car? what do you guys think?

bythe way i ordered the car from germany so it is produced for the german market...
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
here in canada...and the states too i think....that is a standard thing on the upper class of the models...the 330 has it but im pretty sure the 325 doesnt....same thing at Audi....i know cause i was looking at the A4 that the 1.8T doesnt have the chrome around the windows but the A4 3.0 does...

just one more little thing to make your car stand out a little more...and its something small that only enthusiasts of the car will probably notice...
fiesta said:
I see in all of the pictures just 3 30i has that white chrome lines on the circumference of side windows. I think that they are very cool. but I didnt see any pictures of these on any of 3 20d. I guess they are not on them. I also looked at the pdf of german site and it says it is standard on 3 30 and not on 3 20d.. :cry: do you think i can add this to my new order for 3 20d ? maybe as an option? or else is this an easy thing to do to install after I get the car? what do you guys think?

bythe way i ordered the car from germany so it is produced for the german market...
The chrome comes standard on the larger engine cars
The smaller ones have black

The ones with chrome get the option to make it black, but not the otherway round

Your dealer can remove the black and fit the chrome for you if you want, but the factory wont do it and you will have to pay for it to be done
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.