BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

white coupe with a black roof

2145 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Bill Dance
never heard of anyone doing this. saw this pic on the BF...looks interesting (minus the tacky body kit). i assume this is a Euro-rice show.


Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
What's so great about the black roof? Makes the coupe look less like a coupe... :dunno:
It breaks up the lines of the car and enhances the lines on that fine azz. :bigpimp:
felonious monk said:
What's so great about the black roof? Makes the coupe look less like a coupe... :dunno:
didn't say it was great. Just think it's interesting and i had never seen it b4
felonious monk said:
What's so great about the black roof? Makes the coupe look less like a coupe... :dunno:
Tacky?

mng said:
never heard of anyone doing this. saw this pic on the BF...looks interesting (minus the tacky body kit). i assume this is a Euro-rice show.


I think the car looks wicked with the kit. Thanks for posting the picture.

The should loose the "BADBOYS" Decal- other than that car looks wicked
interesting. along the same lines....

(from the Geneva show)



Well, someone had to look different. In the factory, I saw that the side of the roof from the A pillar back to the rear is just one piece.
mng said:
didn't say it was great. Just think it's interesting and i had never seen it b4
I would like it if only the roof panel was black.

As it is, I don't.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top