Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Beat me :confused:

My first 328Ci only had one, but now I have H/K audio. I'll take better sound over having the fewest E46 buttons :bigpimp:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nate328Ci said:
Beat me :confused:

My first 328Ci only had one, but now I have H/K audio. I'll take better sound over having the fewest E46 buttons :bigpimp:
Yeah, I would LIKE some of the features, but a record is a record! :flipoff:

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Mystikal said:

Yeah, I would LIKE some of the features, but a record is a record! :flipoff:
But, remember, mine says DSC. Does this help me from not spinning out or something? :dunno:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nate328Ci said:

But, remember, mine says DSC. Does this help me from not spinning out or something? :dunno:
In the winter I'd want DSC, no doubt. But with only ASC, even with it activated I can bring the tail out *just* a little bit. I found that out while making a hard left turn, and have gotten pretty addicted to it. Just when you KNOW that the back end wants to come around, the ASC catches it and keeps you on the path.

Enough of the hijacking, I want to know who can match just one button!

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Mystikal said:

In the winter I'd want DSC, no doubt. But with only ASC, even with it activated I can bring the tail out *just* a little bit. I found that out while making a hard left turn, and have gotten pretty addicted to it. Just when you KNOW that the back end wants to come around, the ASC catches it and keeps you on the path.

Enough of the hijacking, I want to know who can match just one button!
Some other 323 owner will come in for you!

I like DSC in all conditions. I don't typically try to tail out on the street. I feel uncomfortable driving like that on the street. You can go tail out with DSC. I have even been a passenger in an M5 that spun on a skidpad with DSC on :)

·
10,856 Posts
I have the same number of buttons. :( I'm still annoyed about that.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
uno button for me too.... i want heated seats. i want HK. i want tire pressure monitor.... hahaha want lots of things. hmm, maybe i should've gotten m3... nope. too poor. maybe my listed should've started i want money....:lmao:

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
What's so special about 1 button? No HK, no asswarmers, no TPC, you'd just have 1 button. Unless of course you lived somewhere where ASC/DSC is optional...

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
Re: how about manual temp control?

ChrisTO said:
i'll one up you Mystikal...manual temp controls on mine along with the lone button.

but i do have an armrest. :)
Looks like my Honda! :lmao: :angel:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
How about most buttons??? Don't have run flats, but I have a useless button called HDC Hill Decent Control.

Who needs a 5 mph cruise control?? (well, maybe if it was a slushy)

edit: wow, I need to clean my interior.....

Attachments

·
Registered
738 Posts
DougDogs said:
How about most buttons??? Don't have run flats, but I have a useless button called HDC Hill Decent Control.

Who needs a 5 mph cruise control?? (well, maybe if it was a slushy)

edit: wow, I need to clean my interior.....
Add in the Run Flats with RDC (tire pressure monitor.... don't ask me how the germans get RDC out of that) and a Rear Sunshade and you will have a full row of buttons :)

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
tam3 said:
I have so many buttons that the H/K button wouldn't even fit :bigpimp: :
WTF! Explain your buttons NOW! :flipoff: :thumbup: really..some of them are new to me....hmmm M3 buttons?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts