BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a rumor with at least one confirmatory reply on e90Post saying there is going to be a several month delay in 07 3's with Nav. It is critical for those of us who have one ordered to get this confirmed or proven false as soon as possible since we are purchasing non-refundable plane tickets, making travel plans & hotel reservations, cars being sold, etc.. in anticipation of having our new 3 by years end. Man I am so Bummed if this turns out to be true:bawling:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
adrian's bmw said:
Actually, there was a restriction on ordering Navi's for August and would be pushed back to September builds because they were integrating RTTI into the nav systems. You should be okay now.
The current delay is reportedly (but not confirmed) in addition to the Aug to Sept delay. They are now saying Oct or Nov production.

You can see it here in the following thread:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26578

If this turns out to be true it looks like I'm gonna have to go aftermarket on the Nav because I can't wait that long.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
My e92 order is with Nav

·
Vendor
7,262 Posts
Interestingly, we have a 328i Coupe that is in transit and it has navi (and it was an August production:yikes: ). Can't explain that one, but most if not all orders with navi were pushed to Sept builds. Nobody said anything about delaying to Oct.

·
Registered
374 Posts
adrian's bmw said:
Actually, there was a restriction on ordering Navi's for August and would be pushed back to September builds because they were integrating RTTI into the nav systems. You should be okay now.
What's RTTI???

·
Special Agent
2,683 Posts
RTTI- I think that may be real time traffic and information but I could be mistaken..... It is also a form of computer lingo! LOL:thumbup:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It sounds like this was total BS according to a f/u post at e90post and from all dealers who have replied. Sorry for helping to spread this apparently untrue rumor:eeps::tsk: .

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,360 Posts
radgator1 said:
It sounds like this was total BS according to a f/u post at e90post and from all dealers who have replied. Sorry for helping to spread this apparently untrue rumor:eeps::tsk: .
Rumor mongor. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a confirmed ED pick-up date for October 9 on a nav-equipped 328...so far, so good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.