Bimmerfest BMW banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Older thread, but didn't want to start an entirely new one. I just took delivery and I can't get the ifttt widget to appear. I believe I have everything I need (it says "SA6AK and SA609", i have 609 and 6AK, does the SA matter?)

I followed the directions outlined in the FAQ's and still no luck. I can send addresses to the car from my google maps and the app, but cannot get the ifttt to show.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
jamkor, did you have any luck getting the BMW Labs widget to appear? I only have Clock, Digital clock with weather, Flickr, and Weather showing. I have a 2016 340i.

Thank you.

·
In my own little world
210 Posts
Bump for this. Is anyone using this? BMW Labs shows that it is live on the BMW site, but not sure if it works or not?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I was using it to have IFTTT pop up a message on our Comcast-connected TV's when I pulled into the neighborhood. Worked pretty well and the BMW display shows you when the rules trigger.

You *must* stay in split-screen mode and have the BMW Lab selected for display in order for this stuff to work.

I cut it off, however, because you have to give IFTTT your logon info for everything to which it connects.

·
Registered
91 Posts
how long? - i haven't looked for a while, but could never get it to work.

actually - i should ask whay year is your car. it looks like it might be just a certain set of vehicles:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Reviving an old thread here, but is anybody else still using this?
I am, or rather I'd like to, but just recently it sopped receiving any messages.
The car still connects OK, downloads recipes and send triggers, but it never receives anything.
At one point I reconnected IFTTT and got it working again for one journey, but even that won't work anymore.

Any ideas what else I can try?

·
Registered
11 Posts
This service has worked continuously for me for the last 6 months.

It went off-line at the end of January. Not working for the last 5 days, and I've tried resetting everything from IFTTT connections to the BMW ConnectedDrive car models. Nothing seems to help.

--CG

21 - 33 of 33 Posts