Lap Dog
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine seats 5!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

·
BMW Addict
122 Posts
yikes! your Coupe is infested with tiny humans!
Or did you get a job as a school bus driver?

·
My other car is faster
199 Posts
Hey, watch out. If BMW sees this post, they may start advertising the MC with new rear seating, a la ridiculous 3rd row seating claim of the X5.

·
Registered
194 Posts
OK now that's cute.

(threadjack sorry) Wasn't there some thread where people posted pics of how much stuff they could fit in their coupe? I remember b/c someone was supposed to show a pic loaded up with music gear, and I don't think they came through.

·
BMW Addict
122 Posts
When I take mine to the track, people are shocked how much stuff I pull out of the car.
A floor jack, tool box, camera gear, chair, cooler, duffel bag, parts & supplies box, ground cover, helmet, shoes, ... kitchen sink...

·
BMW Addict
122 Posts
Hey, watch out. If BMW sees this post, they may start advertising the MC with new rear seating, a la ridiculous 3rd row seating claim of the X5.
The 5 series comes with a little trunk diagram explaining how to fit 3 golf bags in the trunk. Next they'll be showing how to stack 3 kids in the trunk.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Nice. My MC fits 2 people and 2 dogs without much difficulty. Could probably get the cat in there too if we had to.
I am trying keep my other half from going into my coupe with all the lotions and sun block on. She just smears my interior.

·
BMW Addict
122 Posts
Nice. My MC fits 2 people and 2 dogs without much difficulty. Could probably get the cat in there too if we had to. :rofl:
I learned not to drive with my cat in the car... she kept stepping on the Hazard Lights switch! (this was in an e39). All the traffic behind me suddenly stopped tailgating and backed waaaay off... I didn't understand... and then I did. Bad Kitty. No kibble.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts