BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
i drive a bmw>how typical
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jon,

if someone were to win something in the raffle, a gift certificate for example, who should that person contact? the vendor themselves? in one of the few drawings that beewang didnt win :p i was able to come away with a gift certificate for some intrax springs? i am not sure who to contact regarding them.. thanks
 

·
Lurking around since 2005
Joined
·
1,349 Posts
that was crazy, how much $$$ of stuff did he get away with, like 2k?
 

·
^yup, it's me^
Joined
·
2,215 Posts
persiandude said:
jon,

if someone were to win something in the raffle, a gift certificate for example, who should that person contact? the vendor themselves? in one of the few drawings that beewang didnt win :p i was able to come away with a gift certificate for some intrax springs? i am not sure who to contact regarding them.. thanks
There must have been some sort of mix up. You have to call Beewang directly and give those certificates to him. :rofl: :rofl:

In all seriousness though my understanding was that you had to contact the vendor for redemption. Congrats on the win!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
i also got super lucky and got something before beewang snagged it all.

i was lucky enough to score a gift pack from evosport.
including:
1.h&r sport spring set
2. dyno session
3. $100 of eurosport product

cool stuff. im not sure what im going to do with the stuff yet. i just bought springs for my ride so thats taken care of. the other stuff im not sure. i will be checking their site to see all the stuff available.

hey if there is any takers on those things let me know. i am willing to sell any of them.

misha
 

·
i drive a bmw>how typical
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
from what i saw beewang got bridgestone tires, radenergy carbon strut brace, stoptech brakes.. and some other stuff.. he had the best strategy, especially because he was the only one who bought that many tickets... it would have been different if others bought 100 tickets also... anyway congrats to him :rofl: and i will contact the vendor for my springs :D

funny enough.. i had just bought eibach springs for my car too...
,
i know someone who might want to buy your H&R springs if you are selling them, (he has an e46) email me if you are interested
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,705 Posts
Man!! You guys are too funny!!:bustingup

Nah.... I just got lucky :) I did it for the Good cause to the Charity of Family Home Society in Santa Barbara. Being able to win a few things was just icing on the cake ;) Except for the tyres and the signed Team PTG poster, I couldn't use any of the stuff :eeps: I do thank the sponsors for the generous gifts they provided. Thnx for putting it together Jon :thumbup:
 

·
The King of Common Sense
Joined
·
2,142 Posts
beewang said:
Man!! You guys are too funny!!:bustingup

Nah.... I just got lucky :) I did it for the Good cause to the Charity of Family Home Society in Santa Barbara. Being able to win a few things was just icing on the cake ;) Except for the tyres and the signed Team PTG poster, I couldn't use any of the stuff :eeps: I do thank the sponsors for the generous gifts they provided. Thnx for putting it together Jon :thumbup:
I still having met beewang after walking the place at least 10 times.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
B'fest was a blast to attend and even better if you win something in the raffle. I was lucky enough
to get one of the prizes before the "Beewang-raffle-a-thon" got underway. When I looked inside the
envelope, I was stunned to see a $1000 gift certificate for I-Forged rims :yikes: :D . I wasn't
planning on purchasing rims anytime soon (but if I HAVE to, I may), so if any fellow
festers are going to purchase I-Forged rims in the near future, let me know or P.M. me.
(preferably So. Cal area).

Thanks again to Jon and crew, and all the sponsors for the their generous donations!!!:thumbup:
 

·
Bimmerfest Founder
Joined
·
15,447 Posts
persiandude said:
jon,

if someone were to win something in the raffle, a gift certificate for example, who should that person contact? the vendor themselves? in one of the few drawings that beewang didnt win i was able to come away with a gift certificate for some intrax springs? i am not sure who to contact regarding them.. thanks
Regarding Intrax, please contact Thy You (prounounced "Tee"); her email address is [email protected] or you can phone (949) 252-0800. Congrats on the win!!

:)
 

·
Bimmerfest Founder
Joined
·
15,447 Posts
Gametrade said:
Raffle = rigged
No way. The big winner (an accountant) purchased $500 worth of
tickets. Before pulling the trigger he determined how many total were
sold, and then estimated the probability of winning before he began
shelling out the dough... Just ask my wife...

My son pulled the winning ticket on every draw. As a father, how
would it look to my son if I cheated in front of thousands of people?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Hmm....he said he only purchased 40 tickets. 40 x $5 = $200

If you say so though.....as long as a good charity benefited from it!!
 

·
i drive a bmw>how typical
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i heard, from his buddy, that he did buy 500 worth... cant blame him for having the money and being smart with it :D , my friends and i thought about doing something similar but didnt have enough cash to make any significant influence on the outcome

i just lucked out with mine
 

·
Bimmerfest Founder
Joined
·
15,447 Posts
Gametrade said:
Hmm....he said he only purchased 40 tickets. 40 x $5 = $200

If you say so though.....as long as a good charity benefited from it!!
He bought 100 tickets. Smart move considering the outcome...
(My wife, son, and daughter all helped write his name on the tickets)
 

·
OMGWTFBBQ
Joined
·
11,262 Posts
Seems a little unethical to allow those closely invovled with bimmerfest or bimmerfest.com (such as moderators) to even bid... :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
300 Posts
·clyde· said:
Seems a little unethical to allow those closely invovled with bimmerfest or bimmerfest.com (such as moderators) to even bid... :dunno:
I'm not sure I follow your logic here. Who are you even talking about? If Jon was entered in the raffle, that wouldn't seem right. But a moderator? Don't they just help out on the board, as a service, on their own time? For free? Why can't a moderator have the same chance to win the raffle as anybody else at bimmerfest? The moderators can't affect the drawing can they? :dunno:
 
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Top