1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
xUKRAINIANx
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
dam...that's not funny i dont know why your laughing. that's the worst case of vehicle burn down i've seen...the repair cost of 18k is nowhere near to fixing that car...poor 7

·
Registered
210 Posts
this is horrible!!:cry:

·
'12 X5 35d Black-on-Black
1,920 Posts
what would a title be good for when the car is completly gone? :dunno:
That car is not only Burned beyond ANYTHING I have EVER seen, it also appears to have been MANGLED prior to burning (suspension parts twisted does not occur from a fire) so it appears that this particular car was crashed and then caught on fire and whomever was in the car when all that occurred would have also have been obliterated.

There is a guy on here htownprod who says that the insurance company is refusing to pay a claim on a stolen and burnt car. Seems odd to have his posts show up on the same day as this photo is discovered. Maybe it is his old car (he may still own it if insurance has success at denying his claim)?

Only logic I can fathom anyone would want or need a title would be if a new owner has a stolen car and needs to "fix it" by using the damaged vehicles title on the stolen one and listing it as a "repaired" car. You would think that the po-po would step in to prevent that type of abuse but you know that they can't cover every salvaged internet vehicle.

·
President
8,098 Posts
There is a guy on here htownprod who says that the insurance company is refusing to pay a claim on a stolen and burnt car. Seems odd to have his posts show up on the same day as this photo is discovered. Maybe it is his old car (he may still own it if insurance has success at denying his claim)?

Only logic I can fathom anyone would want or need a title would be if a new owner has a stolen car and needs to "fix it" by using the damaged vehicles title on the stolen one and listing it as a "repaired" car. You would think that the po-po would step in to prevent that type of abuse but you know that they can't cover every salvaged internet vehicle.
when i saw that burned 02 7er, i automatically thought its that member who is having trouble with the insurance company...

·
xUKRAINIANx
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whats the investiagor abunka talking about lol,,, i was just going to cars online and found this burn 7...

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
when i saw that burned 02 7er, i automatically thought its that member who is having trouble with the insurance company...
My first thought was someone burned that sucker for insurance. It is an '02.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.