BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5,814 Posts
Not me (only a few days away though!)

However, came in to say...holy crap how did they even open the door to get out of it? Did the dude climb out the right side?
I almost fell out of my chair... maybe that one on the left is a right hand driver... I can't believe parking cars like that doesn't result in scratches somewhere... :eek:

· Registered
213 Posts
If that was this Saturday, that was me. I got in around 9:00AM and there were less cars, so not sure how the guy next to me got out :)

How'd you like the Coral Red interior? :D

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If that was this Saturday, that was me. I got in around 9:00AM and there were less cars, so not sure how the guy next to me got out :)

How'd you like the Coral Red interior? :D
Yes, this was Saturday around 10 AM, so I just missed you. Looks like we'll be on the same boat.

I'm a big fan of Superman style, can't go wrong with Coral Red. :thumbup:

· Registered
213 Posts
Yes, this was Saturday around 10 AM, so I just missed you. Looks like we'll be on the same boat.

I'm a big fan of Superman style, can't go wrong with Coral Red. :thumbup:
I love it. Been driving that car for a week in Bavaria, and I can't wait to have it in US.

I have to say, the LogInOut lady was very nice and helpful. She suggested we do the paperwork the day before, so all I did on Saturday was sign one piece of paper. Hope your experience was the same?

· Registered
391 Posts
Yikes! And I thought that the Stuttgart (Sindelfingen) drop-off parking was tight!!!

· Registered
301 Posts
I dropped off last Saturday at 2PM (ish), and all the cars were parked in like that. There was a 5 series about 2 inches away from the frozen SLS. When they park that close they climb out the right side door even if it's a US car. I saw her gently climb over the center console in one car to get out the passenger door. Luckily for me they were "full" when I showed up, so she had us follow her around to the big main lot and we parked in a normal parking spot, and then she gave us a lift to our hotel. The trucks to pick up the cars was supposed to come on Tuesday, so all the Saturday drop off cars should be up (or close to) the port now.

· Registered
71 Posts
I dropped off on 9/10 and man those cars were parked really close to one another, even the M5s...It was scary close for me...

I just found out from Loginout that mine will be on the Topeka leaving Bremerhaven on 9/19...:)

· Registered
301 Posts
I dropped off on 9/10 and man those cars were parked really close to one another, even the M5s...It was scary close for me...

I just found out from Loginout that mine will be on the Topeka leaving Bremerhaven on 9/19...:)
Mine is on the Topeka as well. :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.