Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
high end, son
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped off my M3 at the dropoff point in Paris on Monday May 16th, at 10am (10 days ago), and I've been trying to see what the status of it is in the E.H. Harms tracking system (as per the wiki, here: https://eurodelivery.ehharms.com/Edts/audi/Default.aspx ).

I put my VIN number and last name, and it says no records found. :dunno:

I called BMWNA and they are able to see thru their system that the car is at the port, ready to be shipped, but they can't tell me more and told me to contact my CA for more information.

anyone have any idea how I can track my car or why it's not showing up for me? :cry:

·
high end, son
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wow, I dropped mine off in Paris the same day! I was out of there at 8:30am so I just missed you. You can email TT Transit and they should be able to tell you what ship you are booked on. Chances are, our cars are travelling together. Mine is loading today on the Centaurus Leader. It's currently due in CA on 6/23.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Oh, I just saw that you are in Florida so we won't be on the same ship. We probably went on the same truck to the port though. Good luck!

·
high end, son
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, I dropped mine off in Paris the same day! I was out of there at 8:30am so I just missed you. You can email TT Transit and they should be able to tell you what ship you are booked on. Chances are, our cars are travelling together. Mine is loading today on the Centaurus Leader. It's currently due in CA on 6/23.
I sent them an email...hope they reply soon.

·
Registered
616 Posts
My drop off are in May 10th Nice, Paris and it still hasn't show up in the system, however, yesterday I email EH Harms and they reply and said it is schedule to load on ship May 29 and will get to Georgia on June 15th for PCD. It is possible we both are on the same boat. As for some reason car drop off in France are truck back to Bremerhaven.

Vessel to Brunswick:

"Integrity" CB112
ETS Bremerhaven 29-05-2011
ETA Brunswick 15-06-2011

I live in Florida too.

·
high end, son
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My drop off are in May 10th Nice, Paris and it still hasn't show up in the system, however, yesterday I email EH Harms and they reply and said it is schedule to load on ship May 29 and will get to Georgia on June 15th for PCD. It is possible we both are on the same boat. As for some reason car drop off in France are truck back to Bremerhaven.

Vessel to Brunswick:

"Integrity" CB112
ETA Brunswick 15-06-2011

I live in Florida too.
They just emailed me back and I'm in the same boat! :thumbup:

so how can we track it?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Tracking

One more on the Integrity!! Dropped off Geneva 5/16. Here's the reply to my e-mail:

we as BLG CarShipping GmbH & Co. KG (our company name since 2009, Harms Germany is not existing anymore) are glad to assist you in this matter.

Your BMW M3 is booked for following vessel:

“Integrity” CB112

ETA Brunswick 15-06-2011

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards

Katrin

BLG CarShipping GmbH & Co. KG

i. A. / on behalf of Katrin Behnke

Kundenbetreuung / Customer Service

Export

Grauwallring 2

27580 Bremerhaven

Deutschland / Germany

Tel.: +49 471 48295 - 671

Fax: +49 471 48295 - 688

E-Mail: [email protected]

Internet: www.blg.de

·
high end, son
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wish they would tell us how to track it!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Last ED, I track it using the https://att.2wglobal.com/gstattweb site then use Marinetraffic.com to track the ship.

SSABRIPO / BABIKES Are you all doing PCD when it arrive in Georgia? If so we may all be in the Performance Center!

·
high end, son
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts