BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Why no "numbers" on my car?

1312 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  booyaazaa
Quick question: I got my first Bimmer in May and ever since I've been wondering why it doesn't have the "numbers" on the back of it indicating the model I have (i.e. 528i)? All other Bimmers I see have them.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
some people "de-badge" them ... I assume as you got a '10 model in May, you're not the first owner - and the previous owner must have removed them - or - perhaps the paint shop did when they resprayed it - and never replaced them... :stickpoke
+1

I debadged my car to clean up the look. You can always buy the emblems online and put on yourself since it is just double sided tape. Just make sure its straight and not crooked.
some people "de-badge" them ... I assume as you got a '10 model in May, you're not the first owner - and the previous owner must have removed them - or - perhaps the paint shop did when they resprayed it - and never replaced them... :stickpoke
That makes sense. Thanks for the response! I thought I had some type of special edition, LOL. Does look "clean" without them though.
It's personal taste. IMO it does.
That makes sense. Thanks for the response! I thought I had some type of special edition, LOL. Does look "clean" without them though.

Attachments

Super clean! Nicely done my friend.
Thanks.
Super clean! Nicely done my friend.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.