BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
CSUchemgrad
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering why there is no area or forum for the BMW M version of the E85, or the E36/7 (Z3) M..... just something to ponder or little food thought..... :eeps:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Similar discussion about splitting Z3 and Z4. Most folks like the current setup. Not enough activity to drive an M only section.

·
CSUchemgrad
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would LOVE to talk about the Z8, but that is not in my budget so I dont look at it as much. But the car is amazing!!!!! That is what I was thinking, not enough going on....

·
Registered
253 Posts
The community is small enough as it is, and the differences between the normal Z4 and the Z4 M are limited. There are probably more differences between a 2003 and a 2007 Z4 3.0i then there are between a 2007 3.0i and an M.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here's a used one(Z8) in Spfld, IL. Just over 3k miles. IIRC it's an 02 w/20" Alpinnas(stock rims included) The Alpinnas were designed to match the steering wheel. $134k plus change Enjoy!

08 3.0si Rdstr TrplBlk

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just wish the moderators were more consistent with which M models get their own forum. Why the heck does the 1M get its own forum? With such a small number produced there will be like 10 people posting over there.

Plus it isn't even a real M car with that motor. What a joke.

·
CSUchemgrad
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea, i think the moderators do a great job, i know I dont have the time to put something like this up. so i commend them, but a M forum would be nice.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts