BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some asanti wheels from a dude. That had it on his 745, so i wanna know if that tire size will fit on my car 265/30/22 in front, 295/25/22 in the back. I will like ya suggestion. Thanks:)

·
Registered
431 Posts
i have some rims off a 7 also same exact sizes. rear will fitt just fine but some will say that the front will not. Im pretty sure that the 265 will fit but might rub on hard/sharp turns

·
Registered
10 Posts
will fit but have to raise your struts 1/2in i am going threw this right now just get the 245s in the front and good to go.....

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
do not do the 265s in the front, the above guy did it, and now hes going to have to get 245s and bring the strut lower lol

·
Registered
540 Posts
I thought there was a guy on this forum that put Style 128s from a 7 series and had big vibration issues and is now ditching them.

Also, wouldn't you want the answer to the above question BEFORE you buy the wheels?

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
I thought there was a guy on this forum that put Style 128s from a 7 series and had big vibration issues and is now ditching them.

Also, wouldn't you want the answer to the above question BEFORE you buy the wheels?
alot of factors.. bent wheels, bad balancing, bad alignment and such:dunno:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried on the rims with the tires. And the 265's work up front, u don't have to raise your struts. But if your car is lowered I wouldn't suggest to do 265's up front. I will post pics next week so u guys could see.

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
:tsk:

·
Former Supporting member
825 Posts
But if your car is lowered I wouldn't suggest to do 265's up front. I will post pics next week so u guys could see.
What's the use of 22's without lowering ? :confused:

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
whats the use, incase you decide to go 4x4ing

·
Registered
540 Posts

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
^^^ hehehe

sunny, you guys should tell that guy to just run 235/30/22 all around.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tbal69 What tire size u got on ya car. And honestly the car don't need to be drop everything had sit right. How low did u drop your car

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
tbal69 What tire size u got on ya car. And honestly the car don't need to be drop everything had sit right. How low did u drop your car
this is the recommended setup to run 22s on the 6

Front 22x9 245/30/22
Back 22x10.5-11 295/25/22

Springs I used h&r, or you can use Eibach.:thumbup:

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
h&rs... drop is perfect. rides like a dream on aftermarket wheels. on stocks its tad rough only because of the stupid run flat tires.

Like i said my 22s ride smoother, and the ride isnt bumpy at all! 19s, its bit stiffer than stock, still not bad!

·
Registered
41 Posts
These are correct but for some reason I did 265/30/22 on my front one time and I had no problems and my friend bought some wheels that had the same size and they rubbed. I guess it depends on the wheel to.

Front 22x9 245/30/22
Back 22x10.5-11 295/25/22

1 - 20 of 20 Posts