BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've was looking to purchase front wheel assemblies. Seen some from Bavauto on ebay for 100 or so $. Will these fit a 93 525i. I'm about to jump back into the game and put some bread back into the car. The wife has it as an everyday driver now and I gotta get it back up to par. It's been awhile since i changed one but i think that came off of a 91-92.:dunno:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUSPENSION-...ke:BMW|Model:525i&vxp=mtr&hash=item41a6450384

·
Registered
527 Posts
So you wish to replace your used components with other used components you know absolutely nothing about? If you're going to go through all that work why not rebuild what you have so you know what you have?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Wow, 27000 transactions and seller has only 97% positive feedback? And one in six gave him neutral feedback or worse in the last month. Run, do not walk, away.

Search the index at car-part.com ... I bet you can find the part you need in your area for way under $100.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not trying to spend an arm and a leg. Plus this is from a legitimate bmw parts place. The last one i got from a junkyard and was good up until now. I would like to rebuilt if possible. Replacing the strut and all. I wanted to do that last time but i couldnt get the destroyed strut out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts