Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to arrange from WheelPower some sort of deal where they'll let me evaluate any of the wheels, and basically when I'm done I can sell them to offset my evaluation cost.

Basically I'll be getting these wheels at a significant discount and then passing the wheels off to you as a used set. If there's anything in particular that you want to buy (and you're located near So. Cal) but don't want to pay full price up front, let me know and maybe I'll evaluate those wheels.

So far I've got a set of Hamann PG-IIIs at 19X8.5 all around lined up and a set of BBS RX-IIs at 18x8.5 lined up. These wheels will have about 2,000 miles on them, no curb rashes of course, and a 1-2 track schools. :)

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JPinTO said:
You don't want to buy a new set for yourself??
No, I've spent enough money on my car as is...Can't justify another $4,000 set of wheels to the missus.

·
2001 M3:Stick, what else?
3,300 Posts
The HACK said:

No, I've spent enough money on my car as is...Can't justify another $4,000 set of wheels to the missus.
Heheh! Don't look at what you'd spend... look at what you'd save! :D

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Raffi said:

HACK's wife would probably not look at it that way, unfortunately:tsk: :dunno:
Yeah. The only way I can justify it is if I bought her a diamond bracelet as well. :(

I've put up wheels for sale classifieds at .org, hopefully I'll get a few bites.

Also, I may go to the next general meeting for BMWCCA L.A. and announce it as well, hopefully SOMEONE is willing to sponsor me. :(

·
TMS Grand-AM Cup Crew
457 Posts
check out bullet performance down in O.C. Ask for Chris. Those guys are great.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'd be interested in 17" SSR Comps, Integrals, GT1s or BBS RK or RCs with Toyo RA1s or A032Rs ... :D

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
what about Chip?

Hey HACK -

Wasn't Chipster thinking about getting new wheels?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts