BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Connections Etc.
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
- -I have a 98 528 silver non-sport. Been going back and forth about my next set of wheels. I have narrowed it down to the TSW Cadwell, The Privat Motiv or the Beyern Mesh. I'm looking to lower the car on OEM sports or a Pro-Kit for the best ride and look.

The thing is I really want to see what these wheels will look like on my car or one like it before I pull the trigger. :dunno::(

Will someone please photoshop these wheels on a silver e39 for me. I'm at work and can't upload photos, otherwise I would upload a pic of my car and the wheels to make it easier.:mad:

Thanks- -:)

·
Freude am Fahren
6,378 Posts
Stop "working" on Saturdays and upload pictures and I'll throw it together :p. You could actually do what most people refer to as a photoshop with MS paint, and there's a beta of an online photoshop by Adobe that is somewhere but i can't find it.

·
Connections Etc.
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
- -lol, I work for a "stealer" oops I mean dealer. Did I say that out loud. We work every other saturday.- -

·
Connections Etc.
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
- -Photoshop- -

Stop "working" on Saturdays and upload pictures and I'll throw it together :p. You could actually do what most people refer to as a photoshop with MS paint, and there's a beta of an online photoshop by Adobe that is somewhere but i can't find it.
- -I can email the photos to you if thats cool.- -

·
WTB - your E39 M5
6,216 Posts
I have CS4 and post the pics. I'll do it if the pics are possible to do it with. Dont post up some weird angle of wheels and an opposite or totally different angle car because then I get really frustrated and start kicking sh*t and then I get mad that I hurt my foot and then I just plop down on the couch thinking about life and asking myself why the f*ck do I get so angry.

So please, make it easier on me.

·
Some say...
1,514 Posts
Dont post up some weird angle of wheels and an opposite or totally different angle car because then I get really frustrated and start kicking sh*t and then I get mad that I hurt my foot and then I just plop down on the couch thinking about life and asking myself why the f*ck do I get so angry.
:lmao:

·
Connections Etc.
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have CS4 and post the pics. I'll do it if the pics are possible to do it with. Dont post up some weird angle of wheels and an opposite or totally different angle car because then I get really frustrated and start kicking sh*t and then I get mad that I hurt my foot and then I just plop down on the couch thinking about life and asking myself why the f*ck do I get so angry.

:rofl: - -The pics are the normal internet rim pics. What is your email?- -

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discounttire.com has a cool feature on some rims that allow you to select your vehicle and color to view rims and tires on it. It's cool for most rims.. I got mine from them and Ps2 tires. My car is lowered, Ill take a pic tomorrow and post it. My sig pic is the factory rims.

Chuck

·
Connections Etc.
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

- -PM sent- -

·
Registered
137 Posts
Some pics of my rims

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts