BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend is selling a set of 22" rims off his 750 there the style and color of what i want but there not staggerd
the sizes are 22x9.5 front and back with a 265/30/22 tire will they fit and will it look like crap in the back? can i put a wider tire maybe for the back
i have a 2006 650i stock height for right now

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also the tires are not that good there lexani but there brand new id figured id use them for a couple of months
there not runflats though what does everyone do just keep a can of fix a flat in the trunk i mean is that stuff really enough?

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
also the tires are not that good there lexani but there brand new id figured id use them for a couple of months
there not runflats though what does everyone do just keep a can of fix a flat in the trunk i mean is that stuff really enough?
Most guys I know that change from the run flats keep a couple cans of "fix a Flat" just in case. I might look to change my rims at some point too but I must say I do like the staggered stock rims that comes with my 645 Sport.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't think u will see a differnce if you put a wider tire on the back u might be able to but a 275 30 22 but that is only 10 millimeters
U can always look into buying to rear rims and keeping the other 2 as spares if u really wanted the staggered look

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
should i buy the springs now or hold off and see?
i was looking into the prokit is that the one to get if im not going to do coilovers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts