BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Will these wheels fit my '13 335i Sport?

4276 12
I'm expecting delivery of my 2013 AW 335i Sport come the end of this month.

The seller stated these would fit my car perfectly, but I'm hesitant to believe him. Any ideas? Also, tire size recommendations? Thank you for any input.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-BMW-E90-M...item53eb13ed97

ROHANA RC10 Wheels

Wheel Brand: Rohana Wheels RC10

Size: 20x9 front and 20x10 rear
Bolt Pattern: 5 x 120
Offset: 35mm front and 40mm rear
Center Bore: 74.1mm
Lip Size: Fronts: (20x9): 2.5"

Rears20x10): 2.5"

Finish: Matte Black
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
i would call your BMW dealership and talk with the service manager.
It's gonna be close, but more importantly the centerbore is off, these weren't made for your car just FYI. Might want to look at something else if unless you are comfortable running a hub ring.

We've had good success with some of these options:

VMR V705's:

VMR V710's:

Forgestar F14:

M6 Style wheels:

Hope that helps!
Thank you for the help. Will a hub ring affect driveability/performance? I'm not planning on racing the car, just driving to and fro (work, etc).
What size wheels did you order? I realize they won't be 20s, but why don't you just get the factory wheels powder-coated?
Actually, I did order 20's. I also realize I will need to roll the fenders.
What size factory wheels did you order?

If you have any suspension issues BMW will probably use the rolled fenders as evidence of not using the car as intended and will deny any suspension related warranty claims. This could also carry over to other claims such as steering angle sensor, wheel speed sensor, ABS sensors, a whole host of possibilities.
Actually, I did order 20's. I also realize I will need to roll the fenders.
Ok, so do you think H&R Sport (as opposed to H&R Super Sport) would be the best choice for lowering the stance of the car (to avoid fender rolling)?
The H&R Sport Springs is a perfect drop, its not to low, but its enough to clean up the wheel gap. Add a nice set of 20" wheels and you have yourself a perfect stance!
I had some 17" wheels that required the use of hub rings to fit the hubs on my 2000 A4. I never got proper balance with those wheels, I would get a little bit of vibration above 65 mph or so. When I would switch back to the stock wheels (which I put winter rubber on) I never had the issues, so it was either the wheels or the hub rings but I always suspected the hub rings.

If I get winter wheels for my F30 I will get ones that fit the car properly and do not require hub rings.
Thank you for the help. Will a hub ring affect driveability/performance? I'm not planning on racing the car, just driving to and fro (work, etc).
Hub rings are fine. In fact some of the wheels recommended by the vendor above need hub rings, as long as they are sized for your car model.
Thanks for the input everyone. These wheels are hub centric, so fitment should not be an issue, according to the distributor.

My car is at the dock now. Should be at the dealer in about a week.

I will post pics once I have everything installed. I'll let you know how the ride is as well. Hope I don't need anything additional...*fingers crossed*
Hub centric can still require hub rings.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.