Votes: 25 40.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 59.7%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We know what's in it, and how it will look-- so will you buy it? Let's assume that it will cost $4000....

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Well, if my car wasn't JUST built, I might have wanted to wait for the 330i HP. Oh well, next time.

·
SPF 100 Protection
9,946 Posts
I would buy it over a 330 with SP, but I am in the 325 range for now

·
10,856 Posts
Yeah, I'd just skip PP (which may not even be available, anyhow).

Mind you, I don't really intend to buy another E46...

·
doh!!!
3,188 Posts
I am a maybe but if I was planning on buying a 330i then I would say yes. That is, consideringI can get a stripped 330i with the HP and Xenons only.

Jeff

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Unlikely as I don't plan on buying another E46 anytime soon.

OTOH, if a tree was to fall on and total both my and my wife's car, it's something that I would consider, but who know's what would happen. :dunno:

·
3,440 Posts
nate328Ci said:
What would you do if it was between $1800 and $2000? :dunno:
I'd buy it! ;) I wouldn't get the PP again, but at this time I have no intentions of purchasing another E46 or for that another BMW.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
No, I'm not cancelling my order for a 330i 5-spd with sport package to get the Performance Package.

Knowing BMW, I'm confident there won't be enough bang for the buck. I can live without the extra 10 hp and final drive, and an aftermarket suspension upgrade will be more cost effective when I get around to doing it.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
No, my upgrade will be to a 4 door M3 if they ever offer it again.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Nah, thats not gonna be enough to tempt to me buy two more doors. Im perfectly complacent with the two i have right now

·
Old Timer
1,002 Posts
absolutely.

If I were up for another car and did not necessarily need AWD or were ready to give it up, I would absolutely get a 330HP.

G

·
ObD said:
No, my upgrade will be to a 4 door M3 if they ever offer it again.
The 4-door M3 (E36) only sold well in the US. This package is US-only. This package more or less confirms that there will be no E46 M3 sedan. This will be the highest performance E46 sedan that BMW intends to offer in the US.

I have no intention of buying another E46. But had I never had a 330i, I would seriously consider this package. It does sound like the E46 version of the E36 M3 sedan. But, like all E46s, it'll be softer and more isolated. To many, that's a great thing.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
*** Bookmarking for the future ***

:lmao:

·
2001 M3:Stick, what else?
3,300 Posts
TD said:
This package more or less confirms that there will be no E46 M3 sedan. This will be the highest performance E46 sedan that BMW intends to offer in the US.
No doubt it's BMW trying to throw something at the market before the S4 introduction.

·
KWiK
223 Posts
I would not spend $4K on this package. I wouldn't notice the 10hp and the black window trim and black headlight trim are already on my 325. This kit just isn't worth $4k

1 - 20 of 37 Posts