BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hi:
Where can I get a discounted price for a wind deflector screen for my 2004 330cic? Or perhaps a slightly used wind screen from an earlier model convertible left over after a car turned in at lease end.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just scanned Craigslist or any other classifieds looking for convertibles for sale. Once I found one that advertised "with windscreen", I called and made an offer for the windscreen only. I got mine used for $200 which is significantly less then new.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
That's a good deal. I got mine on EBay but I paid $380 for a new one. Still, I saved $65.

·
Registered
852 Posts
That is a good deal. I just bought a new one yeesterday (from Irvine BMW) for $407, including tax and BMW CCA discount.

A lot of sites seem to have them on backorder.

·
Premium Member
14,837 Posts
missmyz3 said:
Where can I get a discounted price for a wind deflector screen for my 2004 330cic? Or perhaps a slightly used wind screen from an earlier model convertible left over after a car turned in at lease end.
www.pacificbmw.com

54-31-7-037-729 Wind deflector without BMW lettering Fits 3 Series and M3 Convertibles $341.60

54-70-0-143-528 Wind deflector with BMW lettering Fits 3 Series and M3 Convertibles $352.58

·
Registered
852 Posts
wingspan said:
www.pacificbmw.com

54-31-7-037-729 Wind deflector without BMW lettering Fits 3 Series and M3 Convertibles $341.60

54-70-0-143-528 Wind deflector with BMW lettering Fits 3 Series and M3 Convertibles $352.58
These were backordered when I checked. Santa Barbara also.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
missmyz3 said:
Hoping to find a deflector for a better price, say half of the 450.00 list. Are the deflector screens the same for all E46 year models? [Since I have a windscreen for my Z3 sitting in my garage after I turned in my Z at the end of its lease]...I am thinking that there have to thousands of E46 model compatible screens out there sitting unused. The E46 model has been aroung since 1999..YES? No?

Am I mistaken that they are compatible with the 2004 models?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally Posted by missmyz3

:

Hoping to find a deflector for a better price, say half of the 450.00 list. Are the deflector screens the same for all E46 year models? [Since I have a windscreen for my Z3 sitting in my garage after I turned in my Z at the end of its lease]...I am thinking that there have to thousands of E46 model compatible screens out there sitting unused. The E46 model has been aroung since 1999..YES? No?

Am I mistaken that they are compatible with the 2004 models?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts