BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup yah, I'm looking for a wind deflector for my 05 645. Anyone have one for sale or know of someone or any company that's selling them for a reasonable price? Summer is around the corner so I'm trying to get what I can now. Thanks for helping!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Suppers,
I needed one for my E46 and wasn't thrilled about buying new or paying eBay prices which seemed to range in the 300-500 area. I just bought one from eBay in the UK. I found all the ads, which are WAY lower than here, and asked the sellers first if they would ship to the USA and if so, how much it would cost. I had to pull up a currency converter online to know what the US prices were, but that was easy enough to do. I had a few say yes to exporting here and ended up getting for an almost new one, with shipping, $210 including the storage case/bag. I really hope there isn't a difference in how it fits, but they say they fit all E46 BMWs. I always pay via PayPal, too, which really has protected me from problems in the past up to a certain amount, so I'm not worrying too much yet.

Just thought I'd throw that out to you. My seller said I should have it by Saturday. I'm hopeful that it will turn out well.

Hope you find what you're looking for, too.

Lori

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Got one off Ebay last year for $250. You can get lucky sometimes on ebay. It was fairly new too. Just keep hunting the classified and you might be able to get one.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Got one off Ebay last year for $250. You can get lucky sometimes on ebay. It was fairly new too. Just keep hunting the classified and you might be able to get one.
I just got one off of EBay also. It hasn't arrived yet, but its supposed to be new off the showroom floor. Some guy from Germany is selling them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts