BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lost but making good time
3er + 3er + 4er = 10er, Bimmers?!
6,496 Posts
Is there a site that you can get a copy of the original window sticker and order a copy off of the vin? :thumbup:
For a BMW that is only a year or two old, you can contact the VDC at the original port of entry to obtain a replacement sticker. Otherwise, the answer to your question is "no." The VDC regularly purges older data, after which their ability to reprint your sticker is gone for good.

The "sticker" from the monroneylabels site is a cute marketing gimmick if you are selling a used car but in no way a reproduction of the original. The layout differs from what BMW uses, the content is considerably different and of course there is no attempt to mimic the background imagery of BMW's proprietary paper.

Any of several VIN-lookup sites will get you the same information, sometimes as a pretty PDF report. These can be interesting by revealing options or equipment you didn't know the car had, whereas for the Monroney labels site, you have to know the options and specify them yourself.

·
Registered
448 Posts
If you are looking for an exact replica or copy of the window sticker, I agree Monroney labels will not meet your needs. But it does a good job of creating a basic window sticker, including original MSRP. Monroney knows the standard equipment but cannot read BMW VIN for optional equipment. I have viewed many different VIN lookup sites and checked around for windows sticker. Monroney is the closest I've found to making a similar (but not original) window sticker. The E85's are more than a year or two old so VDC not really an option at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.