BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Note: Searched the archive but couldn't find any information regarding LA/OC window tinting shop. :dunno:

Hi everyone,

I am looking for an excellent window tinting shop in Los Angeles / Orange County area and need good recommendations. The place I used to go unfortunately does less than satisfactory job and I am hoping to have better luck this time with my new car.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Thanks! :)

·
•••••••
16,117 Posts
A-Pro tinting on Santa Monica Blvd. just west of Barrington, in West LA.

·
Registered
125 Posts
this is what I did........

I called Long Beach BMW and asked the Parts for the name and number of who they use for Tinting.

They hooked me up with a guy named Micheal (I think he is English or Austrailian) but he will come to you and do it while you work or you can visit his shop and save about $20 bucks.

He did 7 windows in my 330i all with the same tint (I don't recall the number but not real dark) and I have had it on for over 5 months. It looks great and cost me just under $200.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I got my e46 coupe done at a place called "Exotic Window Tinting" in the city of Buena Park (OC), just down the street from Shelly BMW. They did all 5 of my windows, 35%, for only $110...and they'll even peel off the tint for FREE if you get a ticket...and they'll cut you a discount for having a BMW...try them...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts