BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
248 Posts
The plastic tubing at age 13 had turned as brittle as glass and when I replaced the pump last year I replaced all the plastic tubing with silicone rubber hose. After putting everything back together the first flick of the switch resulted in multiple separations at the tees. I went back in and secured each connection with a small tie wrap. There is a major increase in the volume of water delivered to the window. Works great.
Got the front winshield washer to work replaced all the hoses with one form home depot. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Rear washer not working and headlamp washer:(
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.