BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys and gals?!!! Im currently in the market for a set of winter tires for my 2011 335is on oem 18" 313's. I came across a set of Bridgestone Blizzaks lm-60 rft in 225/45r18 for a reasonable price locally and need some fitment assurance. I have tried lurking on here for answers and tried a slew of different wheel calculators and all they basically tell me is that they will be taller than the stock setup which i already knew. Basically all im really looking to know is if anyone has run this size tire all around on a e92 and is there any rubbing issues. Thanks in advance!!

·
Pedant and Curmudgeon
6,205 Posts
Whats up guys and gals?!!! Im currently in the market for a set of winter tires for my 2011 335is on oem 18" 313's. I came across a set of Bridgestone Blizzaks lm-60 rft in 225/45r18 for a reasonable price locally and need some fitment assurance. I have tried lurking on here for answers and tried a slew of different wheel calculators and all they basically tell me is that they will be taller than the stock setup which i already knew. Basically all im really looking to know is if anyone has run this size tire all around on a e92 and is there any rubbing issues. Thanks in advance!!
That's the size I run on my E90 - no problems at all. Even makes the speedo right-on rather than fast.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the size I run on my E90 - no problems at all. Even makes the speedo right-on rather than fast.
OK cool I think I should be ok since the oem tire sizes of the e90's and e92's are the same for 18" rims. And yea that speedo thing has bothered me from day one lol hopefully mines spot on too! Thanks!

·
Registered
971 Posts
I run 225/45R17's for a winter set-up. Almost the exact same diameter and less $..... Tire Rack will ship them mounted balanced and with TPMS installed. They have a nice wall mount rack too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts