BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know which wire from the A/C switch goes out to the compressor? Also any idea which wires run to the oil level sensor? Mine have all the insulation melted off as they were on the block and I'd like to fix that correctly, but can't figure out which ones they are in the dash, out to the block. Diagrams foucsing onthese areas would be great as I'm having trouble with the Bentley.

·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kewl. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Please answer him:cry: , i recently added an ac to my car bcz it came without one :p ,
and I am not using it bcz when i turn it of it makes the rpm go down and makes the car gain heat.

Another problem with me - if this is the right place to post- is that i made some mods on my car with a complete overall for the engine, the mods are replacing some of my 320i motor parts with 325i parts, such as the computer, pistons, throttle body, and everything that is related to airflow.

still to go replacing airflow sensor and the injectors, anyhow there is no noticeable change in power, but I have some problems when starting the engine when it is warm, it lasts for a while before starting, and today I was driving the car on the fifth gear on 100 km/h suddenly I felt the car turned of but it wasn't but there was no response when I stepped on the acceleration pedal. Suddenly it got to normal and responded when I accelerated. But I think I will have problems tommorrow :confused:

sorry if I've mistaken in part names bcz am new to mechanics and mods :p

·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Please answer him:cry: , i recently added an ac to my car bcz it came without one :p ,
and I am not using it bcz when i turn it of it makes the rpm go down and makes the car gain heat.
That's because when you shut off the ac, the auxilliary fan turns off as well.

As for the rest, I know nothing about the 320 and how it's different from a 325. Others may be able to help though.

·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought it'd be in one or the other too. But the diagrams are kinda sketchy. No worries I got it working.

·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
;) :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts