BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I started my car with one missing ignition coil. what it was is the boot got stuck in the 6th cylinder and I have to move the car so I started it and back it up for like 30 seconds then turned turned off engine and proceeded to replacing the plug with new coil in the 6th cylinder and now the car won't start. it just keep on cranking. please help...

Error Codes
P0343
P0368
P15B8
P15B9
P15C9
P15C8
P15ED
P2090
P2088

·
Resident Curmudgeon
25,774 Posts
FWIW...its semi-rude to post 9 generic codes and not do use the courtesy of posting their meaning.... even if it is a google look up

I looked a bit, found this...https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/stock-problems-issues/330735-5-codes-and-no-start-condition-2013-r57.html....dont think thats your issue, but isnt google a magical thing?

·
Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 110K miles NOKIAN WR G3 25K miles
21,422 Posts
FWIW...its semi-rude to post 9 generic codes and not do use the courtesy of posting their meaning.... even if it is a google look up

I looked a bit, found this...https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/stock-problems-issues/330735-5-codes-and-no-start-condition-2013-r57.html....dont think thats your issue, but isnt google a magical thing?
Yeah, as long as one does not run afoul of their latest current tolerated information policies.

If a website is affected by one of these manual acts of censorship, “some or all of that site will not be shown in Google search results,” according to the tech giant.

The list, published in full on Google’s support website, includes the following:

• Discover policy violation: Adult-themed content
  • News and Discover policy violation: Dangerous content
  • News and Discover policy violation: Harassing content
  • News and Discover policy violation: Hateful content
  • News and Discover policy violation: Manipulated media
  • News and Discover policy violation: Medical content
  • Discover policy violation: Misleading content
  • News and Discover policy violation: Sexually explicit content
  • News and Discover policy violation: Terrorist content
  • News policy violation: Transparency
  • News and Discover policy violation: Violence and gore content
  • News and Discover policy violation: Vulgar language and profanity

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
@ard: bug in your URL.

Corrected.

Very interesting resolution in that case. Note Thai OP also hasn't returned, likely still searching not coming back to where he posted.

Have to store that nugget away for the future: high drag on accessory causing immediate stall with shit ton of codes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts