BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is good source for wood grain center console side panels. 2001 2.5i..I have noticed them on say 1998 97 photos of cars for sale. but cannot find just the side panels by themselves. Complete center consoles for sale have them, but no single panels. Any help would be of great value.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trim panels

I want to thank Vintage 42 and SoCal owner for fast response to my trim panels search. With your information and the high cost $671.00 you found. I can agree with Vintage 42 that the cost is way too much for the slight improvement. Thank you both again for your time and good work.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trim panels

If anyone does have a set of wood grain trim panels for sale at $100 I would be interested. I SHOULD have posted this offer earlier rather than late. Hope I did not miss a possible seller.

·
BMW CCA 1405
1997 BMW Z3 1.9
5,181 Posts
If anyone does have a set of wood grain trim panels for sale at $100 I would be interested. I SHOULD have posted this offer earlier rather than late. Hope I did not miss a possible seller.
Try this person...
Looking at a 97 model... has some wood right around the radio that I'm not to fond of. And advice on how I can replace it and how much that will cost?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.