Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so im trying to up my fancy and i got the passenger wood trim piece that goes on the dashboard above the glovebox......i have a 93' 325is and i would like to know how to install this thing properly.....any help is greatly appreciated. thank you!

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts
It has 3 clips on the back. I just pried mine off carefully and had no problems.

Good luck!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow really? just take a flat tip and pry the original black piece off? didn't seem like it was possible, but i guess i will try again!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahah alright i just tried and i guess im going to have to go from the back, where are these 4 screws located? do i need to remove the glove box?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just removed the piece and it just is not possible, i will need the vent section from another dashboard. the part where the woodgrain piece should go is molded to the rest of the piece.......

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts

·
Dream Green or die
713 Posts
just removed the piece and it just is not possible, i will need the vent section from another dashboard. the part where the woodgrain piece should go is molded to the rest of the piece.......
Do what i do when i can't get stuff to work at my shop, I punch the **** out of it till it falls off.

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Do what i do when i can't get stuff to work at my shop, I punch the **** out of it till it falls off.
Note to self, don't take my own cars to Mike's shop.

·
Dream Green or die
713 Posts

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
I do have one. It's sitting in my garage....it's just a little squished in the back. :lmao:

·
Dream Green or die
713 Posts
I do have one. It's sitting in my garage....it's just a little squished in the back. :lmao:
lol sad day... :cry:

So what are you getting!!! You got me all hyped and now you said nothing! :mad:

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
:lmao:

:p:p:p

I seriously expected to know by now. Some interesting things are in the works though! May be a BMW, may be something very different!

·
Speed is Zen
9,754 Posts
:lmao:

:p:p:p

I seriously expected to know by now. Some interesting things are in the works though! May be a BMW, may be something very different!
:mad: You do this every time!

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts