BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Wooohoo! Another track event coming up! :D

1253 11
So the third weekend of Sept is a busy one for us in the Southland.We have:

Sept 19: Driving Concepts (Willow Springs)
Sept 20: SpeedVentures (ButtonWillow)
Sept 21&22: CCA (ButtonWillow)
Sept 22: LA CCA AutoX (Irwindale)

and I opt for SpeedVentures! :) Thanks to Raffi for the recommendations. Do I hear lunch at Willow Ranch? Turns out that the track layout is almost the same (except a longer sweeper) as my first school with Driving Concepts.

AutoX now is officially erased from my list of things to do with the car. And my ALPINA sweetly agrees too. :D
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
You sure have alot of 'Willow's' by you... :D :confused:
Where do you usually run now that you're back in New Orleans?
nate328Ci said:
Go to them ALL!! :p
Well, I want to choose a track that I am familiar with for now. ;) And Speedventures offers that at the lowest cost too!:yikes:

Ok, time to choose a number: Is 989 good? or 898? 666 is taken. 999 is taken. 696 or 969? :dunno:

nate328Ci said:
Go to them ALL!! :p
Haven't gone anywhere since TWS in June, but I need to send in my PCA school form soon

This is the track though http://www.noproblemraceway.com/

It is OK, not bad for $195 for two days

There is an auto-x at the Naval Air Station this weekend though...
Chris330ci said:


Where do you usually run now that you're back in New Orleans?
80!
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
Well, I want to choose a track that I am familiar with for now. ;) And Speedventures offers that at the lowest cost too!:yikes:

Ok, time to choose a number: Is 989 good? or 898? 666 is taken. 999 is taken. 696 or 969? :dunno:

Attachments

Take 969! And we're definitely checking out the Willow Ranch honies on Friday night. :D :bigpimp:
VinceTopasBlau3 said:


Ok, time to choose a number: Is 989 good? or 898? 666 is taken. 999 is taken. 696 or 969? :dunno:

Did someone say Willow Ranch Honies?

Raffi said:


Take 969! And we're definitely checking out the Willow Ranch honies on Friday night. :D :bigpimp:
Raffi, you should just ask one of those honies out and get it over with.:D

Willow Ranch, what a perfect place to celebrate the beginning of the weekend. I love Button Willow for this reason. Oh, are we running the bus stop again? That was so much fun, and watching the F1 guys do the bus stop at the Belgian Grand Prix definitely gave me a new perspective.:thumbup:

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Andy
02 M3 CB/Cloth SMG
Re: Did someone say Willow Ranch Honies?

Stuka said:


Raffi, you should just ask one of those honies out and get it over with.:D

Willow Ranch, what a perfect place to celebrate the beginning of the weekend. I love Button Willow for this reason. Oh, are we running the bus stop again?
Doood, don't you think I would if I could? :bigpimp: :bigpimp:

When did they announce that we're running the bus stop? I didn't see it on the CCC's website...:dunno: But I love the bus stop configuration anyway!:thumbup:
Re: Re: Did someone say Willow Ranch Honies?

Aye just tell them that you race for BMW. :D:lmao:

Raffi said:


Doood, don't you think I would if I could? :bigpimp: :bigpimp:

When did they announce that we're running the bus stop? I didn't see it on the CCC's website...:dunno: But I love the bus stop configuration anyway!:thumbup:
Re: Re: Re: Did someone say Willow Ranch Honies?

VinceTopasBlau3 said:
Aye just tell them that you race for BMW. :D:lmao:

That's Sergio's trademarked line! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Right, HACK and Stuka? :bigpimp:
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top