BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed an M5 plate filler on the trunk of my 540i. It's pretty simple, all you need is the plate filler and the plastic lock surround. Only thing I did was drill holes where the license plate holes are so it stays in one place. The lock surround just pops onto the lock and everything is good! Here's some pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,171 Posts
thats not just on the M5 fyi. i know you guys are in USA so it might be there, but a lot of euro BMWs have it, particularly the english ones. You can also get them in red, same material and effect as the tail lights and gives a great look on the sedans. Im pretty sure touring boys are out of luck though

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats not just on the M5 fyi. i know you guys are in USA so it might be there, but a lot of euro BMWs have it, particularly the english ones. You can also get them in red, same material and effect as the tail lights and gives a great look on the sedans. Im pretty sure touring boys are out of luck though
Yeah I've seen a lot of E34's in Australia and New Zealand with these on the back of them when I visited, I don't really like the red one though, makes the car look like the new lincolins which are horribly styled

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.