Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 e93 owned the car 14months and have been through six tyres and three rear wheels and of course bmw are talking poppycock potholes and speedhumps are the cause of the problem fed up with the crap they are telling me never going to buy another Bmw going to take to social media to shame Bmw for sending out cars with faulty wheels I went on eBay to count how many wheels were on there with cracks or had been welded wow it went into the hundreds think I'll buy Japanese ***128076;***128076;***128076;***128076;***128076;***128076;***128076;***128076;***128076;***128076;

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
GRAMMAR
The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.
I'm on my seventh Bmw, currently own half of them, one of them is a E93 like yours. In over 15 years of total Bm ownership, I've never experienced anything remotely resembling that.
If you're rolling on 19's on a E93, you should toss them and get 18's.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I have a 2009 e93 owned the car 14months and have been through six tyres and three rear wheels and of course bmw are talking poppycock potholes and speedhumps are the cause of the problem fed up with the crap they are telling me never going to buy another Bmw going to take to social media to shame Bmw for sending out cars with faulty wheels I went on eBay to count how many wheels were on there with cracks or had been welded wow it went into the hundreds think I'll buy Japanese ***128076;***128076;***128076;***128076;***128076;***128076;***128076;***128076;***128076;***128076;
They don't have periods in London?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi what I meant to say but forgot in anger was the worst marriage in history is BMW wheels on the e90/93 series and Bridgestone tyres that has got to rank as the worst pairing in history bar none I kid you not I fear going over a.pebble in case I crack another wheel ultimate crap machine

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi what I meant to say but forgot in anger was the worst marriage in history is BMW wheels on the e90/93 series and Bridgestone tyres that has got to rank as the worst pairing in history bar none I kid you not I fear going over a.pebble in case I crack another wheel ultimate crap machine
Divorce your car

Get a jeep

Happy life

K bye

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wanna buy it? Got an e46 as well you could buy the pair that way I could buy a proper car. Ie Lexus or a Prius

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Don't remind me...The road noise of those wranglers on the freeway at anything over 100kms is nerve racking.(especially with bigger tyres) Whenever I see one approaching me on the freeway, I change lane to the furthest away or speed up...

·
Registered
93 Posts
don't remind me...the road noise of those wranglers on the freeway at anything over 100kms is nerve racking.(especially with bigger tyres) whenever i see one approaching me on the freeway, i change lane to the furthest away or speed up...
lmao!

·
beemlyfe
683 Posts
Sounds like driver error. Maybe you should buy a Camry or something with high profile tires, it will be good for you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The first thing I did with my 2011 e90 was replace the run flats with Michelin non run flats. Improved the ride incredibly. It feels like the car was designed with regular tires and then the bean counters made them switch to run flats so they could eliminate the spare tire to save costs.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I just got back from my Xmas holidays. This is the first thread I read. First thread of 2019. I want my brain cells back.

OP - time for you to sell the car. #kThanksBye

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I just got back from my Xmas holidays. This is the first thread I read. First thread of 2019. I want my brain cells back.

OP - time for you to sell the car. #kThanksBye
Yeah, minus 40 is cold but being a yukoner, it's a dry cold.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Does OP have 19" wheels with ultralow profile tires mounted on them?
As bad as CA road conditions are, I have never ruined tires or wheels on potholes, with 225-45 x 17 tires.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Yeah, minus 40 is cold but being a yukoner, it's a dry cold.
You know, it USED to be a dry cold, always. Now we're getting more humidity. And thus far, this winter season, we've only had about a dozen days below -20 degrees, with only 3 days below -30 (the coldest being -36). It's been a really warm winter for us. All of December hovered around -5.

·
Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 99K miles NOKIAN WR G3 12K miles
17,487 Posts

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
7,636 Posts
Ah, that droll Brit humour. Silly me. I always thought the terms "British" and "cuisine" was the worst marriage in history.

I'd unload that sucker as soon as you can. Once wheel prices skyrocket after Brexit, you won't be able to afford repairs, and will have to use the car as a very large planter, a singularly ungainly coffee table, or (top down" as a koi pond for your English garden.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts