BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Skjoni's Dad
1,733 Posts
What a #unt! How can you leave that scene!? You can afford a BMW but not own up to your accident? I hope she gets screwed by the courts. Will she lose her license over this I hope?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I like the way she stops for a moment to think and then drives off. She'll probably sue BMW for something, but this would make a good commercial.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I like the way she stops for a moment to think and then drives off. She'll probably sue BMW for something, but this would make a good commercial.
LOL!! Was thinking the same thing, I wanna know why she didn't immediately stop when she heard the collision, or did it take a change in pitch angle to notice she's actually driving over a car?:thumbdwn:

·
Hang up and drive.
365 Posts
She stepped on the gas. It couldn't have been more obvious.

She needs to surrender her driver's license. Drunk or sober, she shouldn't be operating a motor vehicle. I'm actually betting she was drunk (certainly explains the hit-and-run), although we'll never know.

·
Premium Member
7,614 Posts
She stepped on the gas. It couldn't have been more obvious.

She needs to surrender her driver's license. Drunk or sober, she shouldn't be operating a motor vehicle. I'm actually betting she was drunk (certainly explains the hit-and-run), although we'll never know.
And/or talking on her cell phone while trying to park.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts