BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 2006 650 convertible. I would like to trade out my aluminum dash trim for light birch wood. Any ideas? My aluminum trim is flawless.

·
Registered
92 Posts
There'll be no problem there, the light birch isn't very popular! Make sure you swap like-for-like (with a car with DVD....some don't have one so there is no cut-out!). I've a full set of light beige and would love aluminium, but unfortunately our RHD cars means the glovebox and shift surround don't fit!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the responce. yes i have heard a good number of people prefer the aluminum... But not me! I wish yours would work.

There'll be no problem there, the light birch isn't very popular! Make sure you swap like-for-like (with a car with DVD....some don't have one so there is no cut-out!). I've a full set of light beige and would love aluminium, but unfortunately our RHD cars means the glovebox and shift surround don't fit!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi michaelgene i have what your looking for i switched out mine for the grey birke wood if your interested in the light birch let me know i will sell it outright maybe a trade

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi Steve

Hi Steve, Thanks for the Reply. Yes this could work. What year is your car and where are you located? Mine is a 2006 650i Convertible. I am in St. Petersburg, Fl. Would you mind if I called you? my direct email address is [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts