BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
gottahaveone
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum as a user, but have read almost all the threads concerning the F02 since 2009. I think I'm ready for a change from the E66 and about ready to pull the trigger. I came across this used 09 F02 and had the SA pull the service report (attached, as well as option list). The car is in another state and all I've seen is from the Internet postings on Cars.com and such. I got a little gun shy after reading the service log, however. Are these things normal and since they've been addressed, do you think I'll not have a reoccurrence of the same issues? I know life is unpredictable, but I figured if these items are the "norm" with the forum users, it can't all be bad, can it?

Attachments

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Looks ok, whats the price and the mileage??

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
upper 60's no, you can get a sick deal on a 2011 or 2012 for mid 70's. That car being an 09 is 55-58 max or let them keep it.

·
gottahaveone
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks 1. It's been on the lot for 80 days and only dropped $2k..it is CPO thru 6/2015, however. I don't want to be this dealer's Santa..lol.

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
you will be... go back 2 days before christmas and offer 10k less. I would be surprised if they didnt take it. You should not be paying more than 57k for that car.

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
try shopping around on an almost new one, Id be surprised if it wasnt off by only a few k's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.