BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale locally EDIT, its a 96' 740il, I wondered what you guys thought about price, I was thinking of going to look at it.

This BMW has had the same owner it's entire life, and been kept in a covered garage the entire time. I purchased it about a year ago and absolutely love the vehicle, but I am moving to Colorado for the winter and need to sell it for something that will have 4wd and handle in the snow. It has not been used as the primary vehicle for the majority of its life, so it has super low miles and almost no visible wear on the interior or exterior of the car. Everything runs perfectly and are no issues. It has everything that can come with it and was the nicest car of it's year. It has a six CD changer, Sun Roof, Sun Screens for the windows,and many other luxury features. It is a super clean vehicle. There are no crucial or necessary repairs, but there is a couple small chips in the windshield and there is an O2 sensor that can be replaced. Neither of those are noticeable or necessary repairs, but they are the only things that keep the vehicle from being in perfect condition. I am asking $5,000 OBO and the car is worth every penny of it, I just need to sell the car before I move

I'm not a stranger to e38's

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
If i had anywhere near your asking price I'd be contacting you if it is a 750IL.

From looking around all over the nation, I'd say that's a great price for it.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
No big loss there. No way that car is worth $5k unless the guides, suspension and cooling system had all been done. If he sold it for that, good for him but you can find much nicer examples of the later E38's for that price.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yea no way... I know first hand what lies ahead and although I wish I could own only these for the rest of my life... For 5k it better (like the above reply said) have that already done.... And at not be that horrible green color... Sorry just not a fan of that color.... If it was black and all those repairs w/ an upgraded rim package.... Maybe

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts