BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
@ ductman - did they tell you what are the BMW specs for toe? My printout shows it is 0.03-0.13. Some say it should start at 0.00

Attachments

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I just installed a new set of 20' tires. Below are the specs I got the last time (got min toe 0.04 as the machine indicated this as min :) ). Generally, handling and wear in the back was good (even). The front was wearing more on the outer edge. What should I correct now? 40-50% mileage currently is towing (heavy rear axle), but I am not sure, if there should be anything to correct for this. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Thanks. Tire pressure 32 psi and 38-40 psi when towing. I will ask them to adjust camber as you mentioned. Will see how it goes with toe...

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I requested camber in the middle spec and toe 0.02in. I got as it shows on the photo. I think there was miscommunication and they understood 0.02 deg instead of 0.02in. However, assuming this was just miscommunication, would different toe on the same axle sound like something acceptable?

Font Computer monitor accessory Flat panel display Gadget Audio receiver

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.