BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling our E34 after it got hit while parked. It was hit on the drivers side rear bumper. It moved the gas tank spout so you cannot shut the fuel door. The floor of the trunk is very damaged and the spare tire is lodged in it. The exhaust system fell to the ground from about mid way on the car. It was runing very well when hit. I totally rebuilt the front and rear suspensions on this car less than 6 months ago with aftermarket parts and it was driving fantastic when hit. I have an extra set of factory wheels with this one with no tires on them. I have new rear window regulators that were never installed. I have a new valve cover gasket that was not installed as well. I believe I have a couple oil filters as well. K&N air filter on car. Front of car was lowered before I bought it so I cannot answer any questions on that set up. When I got the front end alignment one side was very slightly out of spec and the other side was in. Tires are about 1/2 to 2/3 worn, but good rubber for summer. I will update with some pics as soon as it stops raining here.

Best offer. We live in the Detroit suburbs if interested call me (586)506-0385.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts