Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping someone can answer this question:

The picture on my order tracking page on www.bmwusa.com shows Type 98 run-flat all-season tires in the picture it shows, but I did not order
these. I assumed I was getting Type 73 Radial Spoke wheels. Is this picture representative of the actual tires that will be on my car? Should I talk
to my dealer about fixing this problem?

I will try to attach the picture I am talking about. Thanks for the help.

-D

Attachments

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
FWIW, Owners Circle didn't show the correct wheels on my 325xiT either. I wouldn't worry about it. If you're really nervous, call your salesman or BMWNA to confirm that your car is not being built with the run flats.

I have 73 also, and this is the pic that they still show for my car:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
dj330xi said:
I'm hoping someone can answer this question:

The picture on my order tracking page on www.bmwusa.com shows Type 98 run-flat all-season tires in the picture it shows, but I did not order
these. I assumed I was getting Type 73 Radial Spoke wheels. Is this picture representative of the actual tires that will be on my car? Should I talk
to my dealer about fixing this problem?

I will try to attach the picture I am talking about. Thanks for the help.

-D
It's just a website. Chill. Everything will be OK. They do well just getting the right color most of the time. Your salesperson is a much better resource for specific ordering information.

·
O.G.
8,376 Posts
Rant mode on

OMG... the website shows the wrong picture! Time to freak out and post this thread everywhere!:lmao: My picture was also wrong on the website.... and you know what - I GOT THE RIGHT TIRES.

Rant mode off

1 - 5 of 5 Posts