BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 325i/is, under $2k. Must be driveable and able to pass inspection with little work. Interior condition is not as big a priority as being mechanically sound. Feel free to post pics. Thanks!

·
Registered
274 Posts
in that case, anyone who had a chevy or ford or chrysler --or oldsmobile, for that matter-- could easily afford a Bimmer. Unfortunately, if you are looking for what you listed, hope for 5-6K, MINIMUM. You m i g h t get one in not-so-good condition for 4K, but good luck with that, too! Forget the 2K, or look for another car. Or a better job.

·
Scheiße!!!
1,135 Posts
in that case, anyone who had a chevy or ford or chrysler --or oldsmobile, for that matter-- could easily afford a Bimmer. Unfortunately, if you are looking for what you listed, hope for 5-6K, MINIMUM. You m i g h t get one in not-so-good condition for 4K, but good luck with that, too! Forget the 2K, or look for another car. Or a better job.
I disagree. Have you heard of an E30?:confused::dunno: With a rough interior and exterior it's definitely doable. All he asked for was mechanically sound. I bought my 1991 E30 325i with 88k in MINT condition, no accidents for $4,700. Finding deals on E30's is really tough but definitely doable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts